[Xmca-l] Re: Fate, Luck and Chance [Language as a form]

Patrick Jaki patrick.jaki@gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 23:07:21 PST 2014

Am sad about the uncalled for attention. We can still debate robustly and
at the same time remain civil.

Patrick.

--
*Patrick Jaki*

*P. O Box 505 WitsJohannesburg2050South Africa*