[Xmca-l] Re: Fate, Luck and Chance

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:47:12 PST 2014

Haydi,
What’s a “stop” signal?! I lack chat etiquette know how I’ll bet. But let me charge ahead. Respectfully. So, what do you, or anyone, think of the substance of my comment/conjecture? Are humans wired differently with how they use their eyes to point? Of course, this doesn’t explain how blind people acquire language. Still…
Henry