[Xmca-l] Re: Phenomenological Structuralism

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe pmocombe@mocombeian.com
Sun Nov 23 12:56:24 PST 2014

Will do...

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe
President
The Mocombeian Foundation, Inc.
www.mocombeian.com
www.readingroomcurriculum.com
www.paulcmocombe.info

Might it be possible for you to post a draft of this paper or something
that xmca-ites might
access for less than 25$ a pop? A lot of libraries, including UCSD, have
cut back drastically
on journal subscriptions and the article is not available to here. I
suspect the same is true
elsewhere.
mike

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 2:33 PM, Dr. Paul C. Mocombe <pmocombe@mocombeian.com

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch.