[Xmca-l] Re: Fate, Luck and Chance

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 20 17:27:57 PST 2014

David. Briefly unless more seems useful. Great quote.

1.The methods used by Luria were not just tasks used by European adults,
but by European
developmental psychologists, psychiatrists, and neurologists. This carries
with it special issues.

2. I do not know in what year LSV wrote those remarks so it is hard for me
to judge whether it was a critique after the fact or as a dissociation
before the fact. But it resonates with me.

mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch.