[Xmca-l] Re: L2

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Mon Nov 3 05:42:41 PST 2014

Hi Adam,

Yes, I should have more clearly separated my two questions!

Can you help me understand the light that a sociocultural perspective throws on instructed L2 acquisition? There are one or two places where LVS suggested that learning a second language transforms ones understanding of the first language, but I haven't yet found that explored in Jim Lantolf's writing.

Martin