[Xmca-l] Re: A question on Vygotsky and Imagination

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Thu May 29 20:49:45 PDT 2014

Hi Shannon and Everyone,
Speaking of imagination,
*Our extended academic family suffered a tremendous loss today with the
passing of Maxine Greene after a final bout with pneumonia. She was 96 and
worked right up until the end, serving on a dissertation committee just a
few weeks ago. Here is a little about her
life.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxine_Greene
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxine_Greene>*