[Xmca-l] Re: Intellect and consciousness

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Fri May 23 22:25:23 PDT 2014

Mike,
I also would enjoy reading a few chapters of Kozulin's book as a summer
project.
 I read closely  Kozulin's reflections on tool and symbol and how it
contrasted with his interpretation of Activity Theory. Will be an
interesting conversation.
Larry