[Xmca-l] Fwd: Invitation to submit a letter of intent to a special issue in Child Development on the Ontogeny of Human Cultural Learning

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Sat May 17 15:13:59 PDT 2014

Regarding the opportunity to publish in Child Development:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Legare, Cristine H <legare@austin.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, May 17, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: Invitation to submit a letter of intent to a special issue in
Child Development on the Ontogeny of Human Cultural Learning
To: "<lchcmike@gmail.com>" <lchcmike@gmail.com>
Cc: Paul Harris <paul_harris@gse.harvard.edu>

 Hi Mike,

 Thank you very much for passing along the information. We are looking for
interdisciplinary papers from a variety of theoretical and methodological
perspectives (experimental and observational, qualitative and quantitative).

 With best regards, Cristine
Cristine H. Legare, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director of the Cognition, Culture, & Development Lab
The University of Texas at Austin
Department of Psychology
1 University Station #A8000
Austin, Texas  78712-0187