[Xmca-l] Re: Questioning universal core emotions

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Mon May 5 21:09:21 PDT 2014

David, although I am sure that sensations cannot be taken as universal
either, since it is unlikely that there is anything remaining after the
interprettion of the "sensation" is abstracted. However, it is
nonetheless a different claim to say that human sensation is not
universal, as to say human emotion (by which is meant I think "feeling")
is not universal. Let's suppose all are experiencing pain: they are all
clearly feeling different about it.

Or was that your point?

Andy
*Andy Blunden*