[Xmca-l] Re: Questioning universal core emotions

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Sun May 4 09:05:33 PDT 2014

Both the Ekman and this task were "western-type", Carol. Both used
photographs, for openers.  As to the people referred to in Namibia, you
know a lot more than I do, that is for sure! I will get the published
article when I get a chance. If its boring, delete! If its a fraud,
call it out with all the aspersions you like.  :-)
mike