[Xmca-l] Re: vygotsky's theory and symbolic interactionism

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 16:53:34 PDT 2014

Anne Edwards has an article on this topic in *The Cambridge Companion to
Vygotsky".

I have inquired of Anne, and would of anyone interested, to understand
where the concept of culture appears in the Meadian framework.

mike