[Xmca-l] Re: Article on Positioning Theory

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Mar 30 22:26:58 PDT 2014

Now that you mention it, Mike, I'd say "collusion" is just a way of
characterising collaboration in the case of there being something
illegitimate about the object of the collaboration.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/