[Xmca-l] Re: Article on Positioning Theory

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Fri Mar 28 06:54:42 PDT 2014

Thank you, Donna, BTW, for your generous use of your time and energy to
discuss these issues with XMCA-ers.

I think this means then, Donna, that it cannot quite make sense to say
that "for some students... collaboration may not be in their best
interests", for the more appropriate posing of this question must be
*what type of collaboration* is or is not in the best interest of this
or that student. Which then poses the question of "What types of
collaboration are there?" rather than turning to the detailed mechanisms
by which a given individual is positioned in a way which may be damaging
to them.

What do you mean by "compromise" in this context, Donna?

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/