[Xmca-l] Re: Trying to Close a Knowledge Gap, Word by Word

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 13:14:08 PDT 2014

Thanks Peter-- Hopefully someone's library still has access to T&F. UCSD
dropped their outrageous package and opted for selected journals so I do
not have access. There is a pdf around somewhere, I'm guessing
mike