[Xmca-l] Re: poverty/class

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 21:31:57 PDT 2014

Andy--- My intent in the garbled sentence you query was to suggest that the
discourse in the US around vicious inequalities has increased markedly in
the past year in tandem with a kind of frenzy in those parts of academia I
come in contact with about "design, culture, and creativity" all of which
are linked to innovation and entrepreneurship. I very interested in the
nature of imagination and creativity but I they often appear to be new code
words for social and individual salvation in a lean, mean, neo-liberal
world.

Maybe just another of my confusions.
mike