[Xmca-l] Re: Alex Kozulin's notion of three planes of understanding

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 05:59:54 PDT 2014

I thought you had an actual example, David.

So far as I know, LSV never used the term, and the terms " holism,
with anti-reductionism and Gestalt" were characteristic of many who did not
claim romantic science as an organizing framework. The way you wrote it
made it sound like a direct attribution to a specific individual.

Hence my question.
mike