[Xmca-l] Fwd: DBIR web site + DBIR at AERA?

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 18:56:31 PDT 2014

Bill has an article on this general topic in the upcoming MCA with a
commentary by some folks from Helsinki. If you count your self in some
version of design research, you might want to attend to this note.
mike

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Penuel <William.Penuel@colorado.edu>
Date: Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Subject: DBIR web site + DBIR at AERA?
To: DBIR Workshop <DBIR-Workshop@sri.com>

Hi all:

I wanted to announce the launch of the DBIR web site here:
http://learndbir.org

There, we've organized a range of resources related to DBIR, including
chapter abstracts from our NSSE book and some practical tools for
organizing DBIR research and development projects.
Please send us your suggestions for what to add, especially from your own
work, that you'd like to see represented there.

Also, you can follow DBIR on Twitter at @LearnDBIR.

I also wanted to send out a request to folks presenting DBIR-related work
at AERA. I am compiling a list and will add a list to the news page on the
DBIR web site.

Bill and Barry