[Xmca-l] Re: paying journals to publish your work

David Preiss daviddpreiss@gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 03:27:37 PST 2014

Indeed. It is not random publication but specially the merit of your ideas and their social and scientific relevance. And I know lots of people that really care, specially here at XMCA.
David

Enviado desde mi iPhone