[Xmca-l] Re: videos

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 23:03:34 PDT 2014

Andy,
thanks for these links.
I watched Anna's presentation comparing and contrasting *transactional* and
*transformative* models of development.

Her recognizing that the transactional does not engage deeply with the
*ethical* aspect of engagement when transactional models focus on
*adaptation* is an interesting perspective.

I wonder how others responded to Anna's presentation?
Larry