[Xmca-l] Re: discussing "Posing the question"

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Wed Jun 4 15:22:31 PDT 2014

Neurath was also an important member of the Vienna Circle, and one of the editors, with Carnap and Morris, of the ambitious "Foundations of the unity of science: Toward an international encyclopedia of unified science."

Martin