[Xmca-l] Re: basic prerequisites for CHAT supervision?

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:51:18 PDT 2014

Your question is very difficult to answer, Huw, because it takes us to the
question of "education for what," and I strongly suspect that a lot of work
would have to be done to arrive at a coherent, finite, concensus.

I am on board myself with the impulses in 2-4, although their
interpretation, too, is likely to be variable.

I would be interested in the extent to which CRADLE already follows an
approach such as you are proposing. I have not read their documents
recently and do not know their pedagogical credo, but given Yrjo's
proclivity to view development as breaking away and creating the new, I
imagine some such processes are in that approach.
mike