[Xmca-l] Re: The ideal head

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:30:03 PDT 2014

Martin,
Vygotsky's Problem of Age is a difficult essay. I wonder if you could say a
bit more about the crisis at 6 (7,8?) years and the one at 12 years? The
others are fairly self explanatory but those two are a bit more
complicated. Among other things, it isn't clear what is different about the
crisis at 2.5 and the crisis at 6.
-greg

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 6:44 AM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co

--