[Xmca-l] Re: The ideal head

FRANCIS J. SULLIVAN fsulliva@temple.edu
Tue Jul 29 09:50:48 PDT 2014

Again, thank you. I am on this list primarily to be educated, and I very
much appreciate your help.

Francis J. Sullivan, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Teaching and Learning
College of Education
Temple University
Philadelphia, PA 19122

Find out what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact
measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them.

 Frederick Douglass