[Xmca-l] Electronic version of Luria book

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 15:30:46 PDT 2014

Helena-- I poked around after making the suggestion concerning Luria's
discussion of "will power" and found a free electronic version here:
https://archive.org/details/natureofhumancon032984mbp

There is an even cleaner copy at marxists dot org but could not download
it. Maybe you will have better luck.

The book is, I believe, of interest in its entirety, but the last few
chapters begin to show the increasing influence of LSV on Luria and the
last chapter in particular displays that influence, along with the
influence of Lewin. Anyway, you can check out for yourself if the examples
he gives on the fruitlessness of "just trying harder" are useful or not.