[Xmca-l] Re: Gee, Knowledge, Intelligence and Affinity Spaces

Greg Mcverry jgregmcverry@gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 12:48:47 PDT 2014

It would have helped as well if I had included the correct book title. It
is the Anti-Education Era: Creating Smarter Students Through Digital
Learning

I also attach (if it worked) a screenshot of new description of affinity
spaces. Sorry the highlights look like a first year textbook. I read books
with my students on Twitter and the annotation and sharing options on the
Kindle Reader are limited.