[Xmca-l] Re: book of possible interest

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Tue Jul 22 19:44:00 PDT 2014

Francis, I dipped out of the conversation about fuzzy things because it
was just getting silly, but please allow me to nip a couple of rumours
in the bud before they become reveived wisdom. I have never used the
term "semantic action". The term appeared in my message in my attempt to
sum up what *David* was saying. Since he disowns the term I guess I was
mistaken. Secondly, I certainly do not conflate the sign and the
concept. I deal with the relation at some length in my book on Concepts.
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/