[Xmca-l] Re: Prehistoric ‘book keeping’ continued long after invention of writing | University of Cambridge

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:29:42 PDT 2014

That seems a plausible alternative, David. Thanks.

I wrote a longish note re your informative message on LSV and Halliday but
it got trashed by accident. I will try to recoup it when life allows.
mike