[Xmca-l] Re: The ideal head

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 15:38:33 PDT 2014

Hi Peter. I had a similar experience regarding the accidental discovery of
literature containing those colonialist-era books. My example was written
for high level scholars over a century ago, but it, like this piece,
expresses views that have not by any means disappeared in the intervening
century.

Nor has the resulting violence seemed to have eased.

Attached.
mike