[Xmca-l] Re: LSV on language as a model of development

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu Jul 3 22:25:45 PDT 2014

Maybe, but Alfredo has been working with W-M Roth, and in a recent paper
Roth claims to quote Vygotsky saying that experience is "the dynamic
unit of affective and intellectual processes" (Roth's translation) and
goes on to make it clear that this was not a slip of the pen, but he
means "unit".
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/