[Xmca-l] Vygotsky and social insurgence process? [thank you Bella]

Achilles Delari Junior achilles@delari.net
Thu Jul 3 18:00:16 PDT 2014

Thank you very much, Bella,

It's very sad, but false claims for freedom to everybody (only for change roles in slave-master play) had being very common around the world, along centuries. I am far way from first plane in public life, because I am a solitary pensioner. And almost all public affairs turns something pathogenic for me, unfortunately. But I have some free time, and can try to understand better the world around and inside - and write, there is no more social spaces available for "public exercise of Reason" (Kant). =]

Therefore, at least, I may dialogue with my son and try to help him to have a better life than I had. I wonder all young people must have the right to dream, because dreams also creates "zones of proximal development" - but take care for not leave deep dreams because superficial illusions and/or ambition. I am fine. Crisis are a way to inner life - a way of development - I repeat from Vygotsky. In any situation, we must remain in movement: reading, writing, talking to, asking for, answering about some subjects really important for us. This is very good for our health.

Ow... Thank you very much for your so deep and meaningful contributions - talking us about your experiencing and that of close people, in so hard times. Thank you for your text in English, is still easier for me. My Russian is nowadays better than before, but I remain a beginner. I saw that you publish, I guess, about the same subject, also in PsyAnima. Congratulations. The links and other indications will be very important too. Thank you a lot. My copy of "Teatr i revolutsia" is here = https://mega.co.nz/#!b8RRzYba!mFhzH3TU0zvUENWoK7Q53irrpO78ZonuAiGXdgc6khI (Megaupload).

It's very interesting, it is in the old alphabet yet... but with dictionary and help of my Russian teacher (by Skype) I can translate. It's very nice to learn about Vygotsky and to learn Russian Language at the same time. Well, things are not so bad, at the end. I hope to help, at least, closest people to not listen so seriously some kinds of "revolutionary" proposals... I already listen some false claims for freedom. I fight many more than the propagandists to finish very worse than them. I was so naive. =]

Best wishes. Shalom!
[I'm not secure if is respectful a Christian say "Shalom", but, please listen as a respectful act]

Achilles from Brazil.
​