[Xmca-l] Re: LSV on language as a model of development

greg.a.thompson@gmail.com greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 15:04:03 PDT 2014

James,
might you be able to ascend to the concrete for a moment and give an example of what you mean when you say that word and image "work to absorb each other" and thus create an aporia?
All sounds very interesting but it is difficult to tell if we are abstracting these words in quite the same way. An example might help us calibrate our abstractions.
Greg

Sent from my iPhone