[Xmca-l] Re: Vygotsky and social insurgence process? [compiling some posts]

Bella Kotik-Friedgut bella.kotik@gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 07:50:04 PDT 2014

Achilles I can understand your perezhyvanie and hope you will overcome this
legitimate crises.
 Growing up long after the Revolution with so much empty talks about
Revolution, I as many of my generation stopped to listen to official talks,
and only at some later points in life the real meaning just stroke me.
 Once (seems sometime in 1970th) a student from Afghanistan in Moscow at
the starting point of turmoils at her homeland said in deep depression: "Do
you know what does it mean Revolution? It is when you see a carpet from
your home at the home of your neighbour".  and another time at the
beginning of 90th
when I met a group of young drunk "kozaks" who looked as dressed for a kind
of carnival,
I felt real fear thinking that диктатура пролетариата, so much officially
praised could mean that tomorrow these boys would start to dictate me the
way of life and activities, like in happened once in China. These is my
small contribution to the discussion on "The role of perezhyvanija in
concept development".
You can find:
Путь к свободе http://magazines.russ.ru/nlo/2007/85/za7.html
Theater and Revolution I have to look for better copy, meanwhile repeated
attachment (Hebrew is only at the cover page, paper is in English).

Sincerely yours Bella Kotik-Friedgut