[Xmca-l] Re: Why my messages are appearing empty?

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Fri Jan 31 20:07:22 PST 2014

What I meant was:
Messages appear blank usually because you have not eliminated
formatting, such as bold type or images from the message.

Not only do these errors illustrate my appalling lack of mindfulness,
and the ability of my fingers to hit the key next door without my eyes
noticing, but I am intrigued by how I type "sounds-likes" such as "just"
for "such" - the mind is a curious thing!

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/