[Xmca-l] Re: Call for papers on mind wandering and reading and writing

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 19:56:06 PST 2014

David-- Mind wandering is the flip side of mindful meditation, right? There
was an article, I believe in the NYTimes
about the differential efficacy of mindful mediation on mental power that
included a flip side of lack of creativity which mind wanderwind was
supposed to take care of.

Right?

I believe this discussion bears an important relation to CHAT theory. But
maybe I have the topic all wrong and its all in my, lets call it,
imagination.

mike