[Xmca-l] Re: Working for the Few | Oxfam International

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Tue Jan 21 17:42:52 PST 2014

Two points in response, Bill.
(1) All the social progress which has taken place under capitalism (well
almost all) has occurred thanks only to those struggling against
capitalism or other forms of institutionalised inequality, not by those
privileged in those arrangements (not seeing this was Hegel's big
mistake btw).
(2) Capitalism can only be transcended by the self-conscious
self-regulation of behaviour. "Collapse" has always and will always mean
only war, destruction of social fabric and ... more capitalism and
inequality.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/