[Xmca-l] Re: Working for the Few | Oxfam International

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 17:07:19 PST 2014

I guess my response is to be found here in the box marked in red.
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/People/MCole/index.html
I think it speaks to the mentalities that are beginning to notice that this
increasingly dire global situation may spoil their way of life-- and
everyone else's too.

Dickens' is not a hopeful response. But probably too optimistic (Influenced
here by reading "Beyond the Beautiful Forever" perhaps).

Martin Luther King day here in the U.S. And King died where? In memphis.
worrying about sanitation workers.

Nicely timed report.

mike