[Xmca-l] Re: Working for the Few | Oxfam International

Tom Richardson tom.richardson3@googlemail.com
Mon Jan 20 02:33:42 PST 2014

re: WEF as 'allies' for change: lord help us if we take their self-serving
intention to 'look at' inequality as anything other than a hoped-for
stabilising mechanism in the face of global revolt.
Tom Richardson
Middlesbrough
UK