[Xmca-l] Re: AERA Div C Awards & Seminar Applications Due 1/15 & 1/20

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 13 08:50:46 PST 2014

Note that the Scribner and Hawkins awards are both up for nomination. If
you are not a member of AERA but have someone to nominate, you can probably
find co-conspirators here on xmca.
mike