[Xmca-l] Re: Help: Luria Autobiography DVD

Bill Blanton blantonwe@comcast.net
Tue Jan 7 13:44:52 PST 2014

Mike, I have one I can burn and send.   BB

----- Original Message -----
From: "mike cole" <lchcmike@gmail.com>
To: xmca-l@ucsd.edu
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 1:30:12 PM
Subject: [Xmca-l]  Help: Luria Autobiography DVD

Dear Colleagues-- I am seeking a copy of the DVD that accompanies the
re-issue of AR Luria's autobiography. The DVD that Taylor and Francis
incluedes is not readable by anyone I have encountered and I am trying to
get Taylor and Francis to fix the problem they caused. But nontheless,
I have no copy of the DVD and it has historically interesting material on
it, never mind sentimental value.

If anyone either has a copy of the DVD they could burn or let me borrow, if
it can be gotten from local library, I would be most appreciative of
your help in getting a decent digital version of the original.

thanks