[Xmca-l] Re: The Secret Auden by Edward Mendelson | The New York Review of Books

Lois Holzman lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
Fri Feb 28 15:59:16 PST 2014

Thanks, Phillip!

Lois Holzman
Director, East Side Institute for Group & Short Term Psychotherapy
104-106 South Oxford Street
Brooklyn, New York 11217
Chair, Global Outreach, All Stars Project, UX
Tel. +1.212.941.8906 x324
Fax +1.718.797.3966
lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
Social Media
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Blogs
Psychology Today| Psychology of Becoming | ESI Community News
Websites
Lois Holzman | East Side Institute | Performing the World
All Stars Project