[Xmca-l] Re: Watch "Venezuelan Protests: Another Attempt By U.S.-Backed Right-Wing Groups To Oust Elected Government?" on YouTube

Peter Farruggio pfarruggio@utpa.edu
Mon Feb 24 13:26:37 PST 2014

Don't underestimate the determination and cravenness of US imperialism.  Similar to Ukraine,this is a classic right wing coup in the making

http://www.globalresearch.ca/venezuela-cia-and-u-s-defense-intelligence-agency-calling-for-armed-clashes-bloodshed-to-justify-military-intervention/5357989

From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] on behalf of Langer-Osuna, Jennifer Marie [jlangerosuna@miami.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 9:19 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Watch "Venezuelan Protests: Another Attempt       By      U.S.-Backed Right-Wing Groups To Oust Elected   Government?"    on      YouTube

Here's a blog that has some videos from Venezuela:

http://caracaschronicles.com/2014/02/19/19f/

Jennifer M. Langer-Osuna, PhD
Assistant Professor, Department of Teaching and Learning
University of Miami
School of Education and Human Development
222-H Merrick Building
Coral Gables, FL 33124-2040
Off: (305) 284-3206
Fax: (305) 284-6998