[Xmca-l] Re: Video Publishing??

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Wed Feb 19 20:12:35 PST 2014

To embed a video in an HTML document you just insert a bit of code which
includes the URL like this:

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/12396776" width="500" height="375"
frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen
of CHAT - German Philosophy</a>.</p>

The youtube or vimeo page displaying the video gives you the bit of code
to embed.

But for a PDF version of a paper just http://vimeo.com/12396776 is OK.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*