[Xmca-l] FW: New Journal

Peter Smagorinsky smago@uga.edu
Mon Feb 10 10:11:18 PST 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: James Lantolf [mailto:jpl7@psu.edu]

Peter,
I'm writing to invite you to submit a manuscript to our new journal, Language and Sociocultural Theory. It is published by Equinox Press. Its focus, as indicated in the title, is on either analyzing language, understood in a broad sense to include L1, L2, literacy, learning, teaching, multilingualism, policy, planning, etc. from the perspective of SCT or on analyzing the role of language in SCT. The journal is published twice a year with the first issue ready to appear this april. The second issue would appear in the fall, either late Oct. or early Nov. Here is the url for the website of the journal where you can find information on submissions. Let me know if you have questions. https://www.equinoxpub.com/journals/index.php/LST

I look forward to your response.

Best,
Jim