[Xmca-l] FW: [LING-ETHNOG] 2 Chairs at Lancaster University Dept of Linguistics and English Language

Peter Smagorinsky smago@uga.edu
Mon Feb 3 09:09:17 PST 2014

THIS IS A FORWARDED MESSAGE. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE SENDER. READ THE MESSAGE CAREFULLY FOR INFORMATION ON THE ORIGINAL SENDER

Dear linguistic ethnographers, could I draw your attention to this job ad, from the Dept of Linguistics and English Language at Lancaster University:

http://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=A885

We are advertising for two Chairs in the following specific areas of Applied Linguistics, several of which could potentially match the interests of LEF people:

* Discourse Studies
* Language, Gender and Sexuality
* Literacy Studies
* Intercultural  Communication
* Educational Linguistics (second language teaching pedagogies from a sociocultural perspective, critical pedagogy, language teacher development,   classroom research)

It's a lovely place to work, with great colleagues :), and particularly so if these are the kinds of areas that you are interested in.
Karin

Dr Karin Tusting
Lecturer in Linguistics and Literacy Studies
Department of Linguistics and English Language
Lancaster University
LA1 4YD
01524-510825
http://www.ling.lancs.ac.uk/profiles/Karin-Tusting/