[Xmca-l] Technopolitics and apartheid

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Tue Dec 30 19:43:52 PST 2014

??Hello,

This paper was mailed to me from another list, and it seemed relevant to ours with regards to culture and tools (technology) and replications...

I have been thinking for some years about the connection between worldviews/philosophies and the models/interactions created or caused by them. I see created as being purposeful, while caused as being accidental. This paper seems to illustrate something about that reading.?

Would be curious what your reflections are, my dear listees.

Does anyone remember this happening?

Kind regards,

Annalisa