[Xmca-l] Re: Sociocritical Literacies and more context

larry smolucha lsmolucha@hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 11:51:51 PST 2014

Message from Francine:

Dr. Stevan Weine, a psychiatrist at the University of Illinois at Chicago
has a qualitative research model that he has used in researching testimonials.
He has worked with both migrants and refugees.

In 2004, I was enrolled in a four week seminar that he gave at UIC using a
software package called ATLAS.