[Xmca-l] Re: Sociocritical Literacies and more context

Aria Razfar arazfar@uic.edu
Tue Dec 30 10:29:36 PST 2014

Miguel is just another way to say Mike. It's ok to see yourself in the other. It shows you're trying real hard to hear. This is the difference between "testimonio" and research techniques.

Aria

Aria Razfar, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Literacy, Language, and Culture
Director of Graduate Studies, Curriculum and Instruction
University of Illinois at Chicago
1040 W. Harrison St. M/C 147
Chicago, IL, 60607

Director of English Learning through Mathematics, Science and Action Research (ELMSA)
www.elmsa.org

Webpage: http://education.uic.edu/personnel/faculty/aria-razfar-phd
Tel: 312-413-8373