[Xmca-l] Re: Sociocritical Literacies and more context

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 30 09:59:18 PST 2014

Manuel! My apologies for referring to you as Miguel. Got twisted in the
thread. Hope the comments/question on testimonio made more sense.

mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science as an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.