[Xmca-l] Re: In case you are listening to the virtue of the ignorant

Vera John-Steiner vygotsky@unm.edu
Sun Dec 28 20:36:45 PST 2014

I am so glad Einstein provided support to Madame Curie when she really
needed it.

Vera

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu
[mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Annalisa Aguilar
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2014 8:33 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] In case you are listening to the virtue of the ignorant

Hello all!

Despite the possibility I will not be forgiven for replying to myself, I
thought I would add this article about a very interesting letter that
Einstein wrote to Marie Curie, also by Shane Parrish and appearing in Farnam
Street this month:

http://www.farnamstreetblog.com/2014/12/albert-einstein-to-marie-curie/

This seems to logically follow my earlier comment on folly.

Subsequently, to create a sense of a parallelogram in the form of a listserv
post, may I add another link from Ellington's Three Suites Album, "The
Peanut Brittle Brigade" ?

http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Peanut+Brittle+Brigade+March/3IaSVc?src=5

Just to add some nuts to the fruit!

:)