[Xmca-l] Re: no primitive language?

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sat Dec 27 18:46:24 PST 2014

Thank you all for your authoritative responses to my question.
I have a follow up.
Do we know if there any ancient culture which does not have some kind
metaphysics, religion - polytheistic or monotheistic or practical, or
other like system of making sense of the universe?

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/